Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wizard of Oz patry...HELP!!! Please!!?

Wizard of Oz party!! Help!!!!!!!!?



I need some advice on how to wear my hair. up on the top of my head like a palm tree or what? I am dressing up as a Munchkin.......The party is tomorrow!! I am singing "Somewhere over the rainbow" and "The lolly-pop Kids" The ages are 6-months to 12 years old. And the birthday girl is turning 3 y/o.. What games would be good? We have a pinata,Pin-The-tail-on-the-Don... And musical chairs. One room is going to be Emraled City And the other room is Munchkin land. Only me and the B-day girl are dressing up. Please Help!!! Also, tell me is an Aqua-Doodle flip 'n doodle. And Big Bubbler. both brands are "spinmaster" Would they be a good prestent for her? Please tell me!!! They looked really cool to ME...LOL! but please give me some advice on hair and make-up..Thanks in advance....This is also posted in Toddler+Preschooler..



Wizard of Oz patry...HELP!!! Please!!?

I don't think you can get your hair to stay as a palm tree. What I would say is to take your hair and put it up so its round then put hair gel on the parts that would fall back down and make them spike out. I hope everything goes well. Don't stress it too much they're only kids.



Wizard of Oz patry...HELP!!! Please!!?

That sounds like its going to be a fun party. As far as the gifts, they sound great.



Your hair, hmmm, I'd just kid of fluff it out %26amp; make it big.



I have no idea about makeup for a munchkin.



I hope things go well. Have fun!



Wizard of Oz patry...HELP!!! Please!!?

For the hair i would wear it on top of your hair but i don't know about the palm tree part. and because this is a wizard of oz party you could have some wizard of oz themed games just be creative with them because i can't think of any lol



Wizard of Oz patry...HELP!!! Please!!?

All that I can give you is Inspiration, here is a poem for you:



Anonymous Encouragement Poem:



"When things go wrong as they sometimes will,



When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,



When the funds are low and the debts are high



And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,



When care is pressing you down a bit,



Rest if you must, but don't you quit.



Life is queer with its twists and turns,



As every one of us sometimes learns,



And many a failure turns about



When he might have won had he stuck it out;



Don't give up though the pace seems slow--



You may succeed with another blow,



Success is failure turned inside out--



The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,



And you never can tell how close you are,



It may be near when it seems so far;



So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--



It's when things seem worst that you must not quit."



BEST OF LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan