Sunday, June 20, 2010

What shall I do with these Sims?

I downloaded Sim skins for the Sims 2 game that looks just like the characters on certain tv shows or celebrities.



I hooked Kate up with Sawyer but I don't like the Sawyer sim because the sawyer sim has long hair and I hate that so should I:



A. Get Kate pregnant by him then kill him or B. Kill him and do a new sawyer with short hair?



As for Angelina Jolie and Brad pitt they have two kids and well I plan on them having 20+ kids so....



A. Force birthday on Maddox so he becomes a teen and moves out on his own and do the same for Zahara and so on, to make room for more kids?



What shall I do with these Sims?

You could always change Sawyer's hair with a mirror, it's a lot easier than killing him or making a new one.



If you have one sim that is teen, ship them off with some (or all) of the children and voila more room for children bearing. There's also the possibility of getting a hack which allows more than 8 sims on a lot.



What shall I do with these Sims?

For the first part you should do both A and B.



Then for the second part you schould do A.



Have fun doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan