Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I love the way children think and i have asked my neices and nephews questions that made me think, w

My neice (3y/o) told me she went horse back riding and i asked her where did she ride the horse and she told me "upon his back" DUH!



My nephew tooted on my and i asked him "what was that?" and he said "that was my endstink" How clever is that?



My dad was fussing at my nephew and told him of he broke that there would be nothing left but teeth, hair and eye balls and my nephew laughed and then had a puzzled look on his face and said "teeth hair, i don't have teeth hair."



What are some of your favorite kid's sayings?



I love the way children think and i have asked my neices and nephews questions that made me think, well duh!?

my niece %26amp; nephew think that they can look up ANYTHING on the internet by adding "dot com"...



whatever they see, they ask my sister to go to... "scooter.com" or "the park.com" or... after seeing the scoobey doo movie, they wanted to go to "scoobey.com"... they try it themselves all the time



they are ONLY 4 %26amp; 5 years old. lil' smarties!!!



I love the way children think and i have asked my neices and nephews questions that made me think, well duh!?

I once told a child who was repeating themselves over and over again that they sounded like a broken record



The child looked at me puzzled and asked me what a record was.



Children in this day and age have grown up with CD's - have no clue what a skipping vinyl album sounds like



I love the way children think and i have asked my neices and nephews questions that made me think, well duh!?

Oh, I don't remember! There are lots of funny things my cousins said. I just don't remember.



I love the way children think and i have asked my neices and nephews questions that made me think, well duh!?

my mom changes her hairstyle very often and my sister who is now 5 told her "you are a changee" and i loled and my sister gave me a look and went "don't laugh you outee" (cause i am always out...)



and once my brother broke up with his gfriend and he went "what am i going to do?" and sister - i remind a 5 year old-replied "do her sister!!!"



i think i heard my jaw actually hit the ground!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan