Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dreams Question?

Did anyone here have dreams of their children before they were even pregnant? This is kind of a spiritual question, but I decided to put it here since you're the women who would know!



My mom always told me she had dreams of what I looked like before I was born. She told me that my hair would be brown by the time I was 10 and my eyes would turn green because that's how I looked at 10 in her dream. Sure enough, when I was 9 my blonde hair had darkened and my eyes changed from blue to green.



I'm not pregnant yet and don't want kids for another 3-4 years but I wish I could dream of my future children! I just think that would be cool lol.



Dreams Question?

Yes. My mom had dreams that she had black eyed babies when she was a teenager. Although our eyes are brown now, we were all born with extremely dark - almost black - eyes that stayed that way for years.



My best friend and I both had a dream on the same night that she would have a baby boy. The next day she took a pregnancy test and now she has a 4 year old son (almost 4, on 2/29)



i keep dreaming of a little girl with brown hair and dark eyes. She is either a tiny infant or about 3-4 years old when I dream of her. She looks a lot like my youngest niece. I always see her sleeping or playing on a jungle gym and waving at me. Hopefully soon i'll get to meet her.



Dreams Question?

i never heard of that....cool....and i dunno i havent had any dreams of my son.....and there are rude people on here they will respond watch



Dreams Question?

Not exactly -- I had CRAZY dreams when I was pregnant. I had this dream once that the baby (I was pretty far along) the baby was in the sac and I put it on the nightstand until I got up the next morning.....I don't know if it was a sign of not being able to sleep well or what -- it was actually very very comical -- you had to have seen it ----- LOL



Dreams Question?

My dreams were WAYYYYY off! I dreamt I had a boy/girl twins and I actually had boys. I guess they were both blonde, and my boys are blonde. But hey I have blonde hair so I guess it was pretty ovious for me to dream that.



I had scary/crazy dreams that they were attacking me with a chainsaw!



Dreams Question?

I havent had dreams of what he will look like when he gets older but i have had dreams of him as a baby. But everytime I do he looks different and the dreams are usualy really strange!! LOL. Thats really cool though that your mom dreamt that. My mom had a dream of two storks one day before i found out i was pregnant and she called me and asked if i was. I said no but didnt know at the time that i actually was! Hehe



Dreams Question?

I dreamed that I was pregnant one week before I took the test,. And I was pregnant.



Then at 6 weeks I dreamed of a baby boy laying in my bed it was as if I was hovering above him. At my 5 month ultrasound we were told it was going to be a boy. When he was 6 months old he looked just like he did in my dream.



About 1 month before I got pregnant this time I had a dream about a drak haired girl about the age of 3. I am not finding out the sex of this baby until s/he is born...But I have felt there is a good possibility of a girl. And I often wonder if it is, if she will look like the girl in my dream...I can't wait to find out!



Dreams Question?

probably...like deja vu. ever dream of something that happens down the line?



Dreams Question?

my great granny told my five sisters stuff like that ..she told them sbout who they would meet and marry and about thier kids. at the time we thought she was just senile but what she said was pretyy much accurate



Dreams Question?

I have heard about it.My mom was having that feeling and myself now carrying a girl, im having dreams.Its all natural and out small very nice and sweet dreams. You can dream for sure. After all we get one life to live,am i right.



All the best.TAke care



Dreams Question?

Woah! That would be so cool! I want to have my own kids, too and hope that'll I'll dream of them like your mom did.



How old was she when she had the dream?



Anyway...it'll still be some time before I can settle down and have my own family. I just really hope and pray that someday I will be having my own kids.



Good luck, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan