Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a bullie at school?

well actually no. i am the bullie. im in 8th grade and schoo just started and i like to push the 6th graders out of my way and stuff when im walking with my freinds. my freinds laugh and we havea good time.



like this one kid with a bowl cut, i thought it woudl be funny if i put his head into the toylet bowl and said ha ha toylet bowl cut, toylet bowl cut! he was really sad when i let him go and cried.



that was the first time i felt bad because this time their was noone that laughed because we were the only ones in the school bathroom.



i cant really help i just feel like making these 6th graders afraid of me will make me feel good.



plus im alot bigger and hairrier and even though i smell bad thats just cause my fat everywhere. so wouldnt it be a waste of my bigness and strength if i didnt bullie 6th graders?



it would make them tougher anyway wouldnt it?



i think that maybe toylet bowl hair cut kid would say yes in the future..



love, J.d.



I have a bullie at school?

This would have been a very creative interesting little story if you would have used the spell check



I have a bullie at school?

.



.



HAHA! That's the first time I've received advice from a prostitute.



.



Now go work your corner before I get angry.



.



. Report It



I have a bullie at school?

thatz mean...i understand how u feel...right now ur the big kids in school and u do hav the power to bullie the young kids. but when u started 6th grade di the 8th graders pick on u? next year in high school ur gonna be the little guy and u'll get picked on by the seniors...how would u feel. no one likes a bullie...but if you can focus that bullie energy on something else such as sports u'll definetly be more popular than being known as a mean bullie



I have a bullie at school?

First of all you need to stop hurting others just to make yourself feel good because one day there is going to be someone bigger than you and stronger than you and you will be the kid with your head in the toilet bowl. Take what you are feeling and do something Good with it, it is a good thing to help people out and you see the younger kids coming up and you want to make them stronger and tougher do it in a positive manner not a bullying way.



You say you smell bad - take a shower every day and do something good for yourself and instead of bullying the younger kids go to weight room or run the track do something positive and you will find yourself feeling a whole lot better. Take one of these kids and be a "role model" someone they can look up to not someone they run from. You will find that you like yourself alot more.



I have a bullie at school?

YOU SHOUL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF ! THE OTHER KIDS MY BE LAUGHING AT WHAT YOU DO BUT THEY DON'T THINK IT IS FUNNY. YOU SHOULD HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING BEHIND YOUR BACK. THE ONLY REASON THE LAUGH AT WHAT YOU DO IS BECAUSE THE THINK THAT YOU WILL START TO BULLY THEM. YOU SHOULD GET HELP,FROM SOMEONE. DOSE YOUR PARENTS KNOW ABOUT THIS, OR DO THEY CARE. I'VE LEARNED THAT THAT WHEN KIDS ARE BULLIES SOMETIMES THEIR PARENTS ARE ALSO. THIS KIND OF BAHAVEIOR IS SOMETIME LEARNED. IF YOU WILL BE KINDER AND HELPFUL TO OTHERS YOU WILL BE LIKED A LOT BY PEOPLE WHO REALLY LIKE YOU. GOOD LUCK.



I have a bullie at school?

J.D. Guess what. You are really a coward . you are a fat stinkin bully . you need to go on a diet, talk to a therapist,



take a bath everyday,and start being nice to everybody,because there comes a time when the tables will turn on you and it will serve you right.Dont you know someone bigger and badder is always out there. Kids will bring weapons to school,you could get shot !!! Think about it.



I have a bullie at school?

Honestly what comes around goes around. I have never heard of a person feeling better about being bullied. Life is not just about being tough. Generally a bully doesn't think of other peoples feeling about being bulied. I am sure you have been asked this but what if you were bullied? When you start high scholl you will certainly not be the biggest guy on campus. If someone bullied you what would you do. If you are thinkming I would kick their ***, well then why would you kick their *** - so they would stop bullying you - right! I recommend stop bullying people now. Friends are better than foes.



I have a bullie at school?

wow--*



well I'm in 8th grade too and i know what you mean.



it's kinda fun to make fun of little 6th graders and other people... but i think we both know that thats not right....* me and my bestfriend make fun of people a lot...we dont ever say anything to their face or do anything mean to them though, we just laugh at them ALL the time. for example there is this kid in 6th grade at my school and he is really hairy... i mean REALLY hairy.. Its sooo funny...and we call him monkey boy... yeah it's mean... we dont mean to be mean.. but its just hilarious.



but to answer your question...



just think about what you would do if it was you?



wouldn't you be totally embarrassed?



and your a guy...let me tell you something...



girls DONT like guys that are insensitive and that are bullies...well at least I know i dont like guys that are insensitive and are bullies.



i think you should put yourself in his shoes and see how much you would like it if someone treated you like that.



hope i helped..



need anything else you can e-mail me



I have a bullie at school?

Remember that when you get in High School the positions will be reversed and they will do the pushing. Better change your attitude now or you are in for a surprise.



I have a bullie at school?

IF I WERE A 6TH GRADER, I WOULD KICK UP IN YOUR BALLS, OOPS MY BAD YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!



PUNK!!!!



I have a bullie at school?

Would you like it, if some one did that to you, guess what your luck that I'm not in your class because man I would kick your fat s-- from one end of the class to the other end, see I don't like big guys that pick on the little guys, you say that your big and hair all over your body and you smell bad, so I guess your the missing BIG FOOT that we are all looking for, I think you better go into the woods and hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan