Friday, June 18, 2010

I really need advice pleas I'm sooo unhappy lpzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

okay so im 15 years old i have black hair.hazelbrown eyes,not to tall,weigh 58 kg,grade 9 . see i moved a year ago with my parents to this new place and well im very unhappy i would do anything to go back to my old school and i mis my fries soso much i hate it here caus every day when i wake up i fake a smile and when i go to sleep i fake a smile and im just so tired of it...i cant keep this up im going to crack!!!!! here you have to pretend to be someone befour people even notice you and they say mean things about you and the thing is they dont even know you!! you dont understand in this place everyone has to be better then the other and the kids all thing they are everything. just want to go back to my old school even if i have to be in hostle i dont care i just want to go back but you see i dont know how to tell my mom and where i lived is like 300km from the city we live in now....but you see i just dont care all the kids here try to be rich and so cool and well i just dont fit



I really need advice pleas I'm sooo unhappy lpzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

just live with it for now. i know it suck trust me. i know i have moved every year i have gone to high school. ok. i stuck but you will get over it and realize that and stop being emo about this. depression suck but you can get over it.



I really need advice pleas I'm sooo unhappy lpzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

When you start not being able to feel anything when you should i.e. not being able to cry get upset etc it's normally a sign of depression. Sounds to me like you really need to talk to someone asap about this before you do end up doing something really bad. Can you speak to your old friends even through email or something? If not maybe you should consider speaking to your Mum she may understand more than you think and probably has noticed the change in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan