Friday, June 18, 2010

Movie question....my son can't remeber the title?

It a cartoon, in the Himalayas...diamonds...two kids and a chipmunk...3 bad guys..one with red hair and beard....one with two scrathces on the left side of face....one is skinny and bald....good guy flies a blue plane with "fans" on the back, the older son flies a "normal" four wing plane...the girl flies a water "plane"....and a mechanic works on planes his suit is blue has white hair-beard-mustache and is "fat"...houe is a big place with a big computer.....It is not thunderbirds..HELP I'll never hear the end of it..



Movie question....my son can't remeber the title?

It's Tail Spin, just saw it a couple days ago.



Movie question....my son can't remeber the title?

Tail spin?



Movie question....my son can't remeber the title?

I would guess Tail Spin....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan