Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Okay so i want to keep in touch with my family when i get older but i need some help with name.....?

okay so im doing this with my dads side i have 8 aunts and uncles including my dad and all except 2 have kids i have 21 cousins including my sibiling and me so if my cousin has a kid what do i call it my cousin or something else and and were can you make family trees cause its so hard i mean 21 grand children have there kids then they have theres it is so hard also its in hair because mines for some reason goes auttomatically in hair



Okay so i want to keep in touch with my family when i get older but i need some help with name.....?

ACTUALLY WHATS THE QUESTION ???



Okay so i want to keep in touch with my family when i get older but i need some help with name.....?

if your cousin has a kid its your second cousin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan