Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I find a place that buys hair?

I had been planning on donating my hair to locks of love, but then I heard that they're kind of dodgy about their business practices. So, I'm thinking about selling my hair and donating that money to St. Jude's. I've also seen the pantene hair donation program and of course wigs for kids. I'm just wondering how I can go looking into the selling option.



How can I find a place that buys hair?

Go to thehairtrader.com website and you can sell your hair there. I've seen some outstanding prices received for hair. Then you can donate the money to St. Jude's or another charity of your choosing.



You can also volunteer to be a " Hair Model" for someone for money and then donate your fee. Mr. Haircutter is in California and has his own yahoo group. Good Luck.



How can I find a place that buys hair?

I don't have an answer, but i just really want to say how happy people like you make me!



How can I find a place that buys hair?

Best of luck why not do it yourself on-line raise money and then donate the money??



Are you really going to shave your head??



Rich



How can I find a place that buys hair?

You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan