Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why do I have some white hair? im only 16!?

ok, so ever since iv been in elementary school iv grown LITTLE white hairs, no a lot, but a little bit. anyone know why this is happening? my mom said that my father also grew white hairs when he was a kid, is this genetic? i'm hispanic if that helps with anything....and im talking about the hair on my head, not any other body hair



Why do I have some white hair? im only 16!?

my friend has also had a few strands of grey or 'white' hair on her head since she was a teen, shes now 26, and she still only has those strands, she dyes her hair now as she has a complex on them. it could just be genetics or hormonal as your dad had grey hairs when young. i shouldnt worry about it to much. xxxx



Why do I have some white hair? im only 16!?

its hereditary? alot of people have a few white hairs when they are younger



Why do I have some white hair? im only 16!?

Haha it's just genetic. If it bothers you, you can dye your hair. It actually happens to a lot of people, my step mom and her aunt being two of those people.



Why do I have some white hair? im only 16!?

Its genetic..



Sometimes it's stress...



Somebody told me once that it's lack of calcium and if you eat a handful of almonds a day, it will stop grey/white hairs. I don't know if that's true though.



Why do I have some white hair? im only 16!?

Some people do start to go grey when they are still in their teens. Don't worry about it, there's nothing wrong with you. If you're uncomfortable with grey hairs, you can dye them.



Why do I have some white hair? im only 16!?

It can be caused by trauma but in your case it sounds like it's genetic. Same thing happened to be around 20 which was when my father started. Good new is while I have a few, ten years later the number of gray hairs hasn't changed.



Why do I have some white hair? im only 16!?

My cousin had some white patches of hair on his head that appeared in high school, apparently his were stress related. I've heard that darker hair goes grey faster than other colours.



Why do I have some white hair? im only 16!?

it's cause by genetic.



If u work or study too hard in few days, or feeling too stress, it'll grow white hair in a night.



Why do I have some white hair? im only 16!?

It's genetic and NOT linked to stress. Your hair is not producing color pigment.



Why do I have some white hair? im only 16!?

its genetic or it could be caused from stress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan