Friday, June 18, 2010

I want a cute red head babyy.?

mmk.



im mexican with european blood.



i got the mexican feautures



dark hair dark eyes olive skin average height.



but yet my sister has sandy hair white all yr round complexion with blueish eyes..



and i so want a red head baby..someone told me that cud happen if i have kids with a blonde? so if i do and my european genes come out will i have one?



I want a cute red head babyy.?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but only Irish can have red heads. They have to be pretty much pure Irish even then. The Scottish can have red tints like brown hear with a litle red. If it is that important, adopt.



I want a cute red head babyy.?

Not sure on the blond part but if you find someone with red hair, your chances of having a red headed child will be 50-75%. Red heads are gorgeous but please don't base your mate on their hair color.



I want a cute red head babyy.?

Adopt



I want a cute red head babyy.?

My mom and I were just discussing that...family of 1/2 redheads. She and I both have red hair. My daughter is 5 months. I have naturally strawberry blonde and her dad has light brown and me and mom keep looking for the red in her hair...we all want her to have red hair. Mom made a comment the other day...isn't it funny how you grow up hating your red hair, but you hope your baby has red hair? Even with so many red heads in the family, its only worked out that about 60% have red hair.



I want a cute red head babyy.?

actually my step father in law is half irish and half mexican, and he has red hair, pale skin, red freckles and the black eyes that are typical of mexicans....but he has two daughters that look purely mexican and no irish look to them at all.



so maybe you should find a mate with red hair.

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted red hair children. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and the freckly complexion of a redhead. My husband's maternal grandfather was 1/2 sicilian so I thought for sure his sicilian genes would overpower my scottish/belgian ones and there would be no chance of a ginger baby. However, his cousin who has the same grandfather has two GORGEOUS redheaded children. I think there is hope! I hope you get the readheaded baby you want too!

    ReplyDelete

 
secured loan