Friday, June 18, 2010

Guys: describe the perfect girl?

any kids?



weight?



hair?



height?



eye color?



tan?



smart?



lips?



boobs?



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

any kids? yes



weight? 120-160



hair? brown, black, blonde



height? 5'2-6'



eye color? doesnt matter



tan? ya



smart? smart enough



lips? soft my lips have to be happy with her lips



boobs? more then a hand full and ferm.



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

One who doesn't Such Questions [*sigh *]



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

pretty, smart, funny, nice boobs, fit



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

she will allow you to spank her bud..booooww hoooww



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

The perfect girl for me would be a girl with a great personality. A girl who is nice and never mean to me. She respects me and my family. Hair color does not matter as well as eyes. Obviously a girl who is at least an inch shorter than me (I'm 5"11). She can have any body but not like obese lol. tan or not dosen't bother me that much.



But mainly the perfect girl for me is a girl who is extremely kind and has a great personality. That right there shows me how beautiful a girl is.



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

any kids- no thanks



weight- depends on height 100 - 150



hair- blonde grrrr



height- 5' - 5'10"



eye color- blue rar



tan- not michel jackson white



smart- yeah



lips- yummy



boobs- just not totally flat



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

no kids



115 weight



light brown hair blong hair



5'2"-5'8"



blue eyes



tan does not matter



Smart is a Plus



LIPS?



Boobs don't matter (I like butts)



Girl don't ahve to have any special feature besides there personality. A girl that likes me and comes on to me is a bigger turn on then a dumb girl doing her hair... don't get me wrong look good but remember why your trying to look good.



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

I would prefer her to have no kids since I'm only 19 but if she did and I wouldn't mind.



Ideal weight would be around 100-120.



Her hair would be blond or black or black with some blond streaks. The length could be whatever, as long as it makes her beautiful.



Eye color could be anything.



She'd be brownish and have a nice tan.



Definitely smart, courageous, courteous, easy-going and has a sense of humor.



And for everything, whatever God and her mother blessed her with.



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

NO SUCH THING!!! There is always a defect.



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

weight :slim



hair :dark hair



height :5'8



eye colour :blue



tan :yep



smart :yep



lips :sexy



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

I like slim to medium built. Nice curves in the chest. Clear skin with soft looking hair. Pretty lips and attractive smell. Everything else doesn't matter. I hope I'm not asking for too much. Does that describe you?



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

any kids?im only 14 so no.



weight?less than me plz.



hair?doesnt really matter



height?7 inches shorter than me is good.



eye color?any



tan?i dont care



smart?yes plz



lips? i dont really care



boobs? not flat.



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

My perfect girl will have to be funny, beautiful, petite girl with dark hair. I don't need a ditsy blonde but someone who knows how to have a good time and is strong and could think for herself. And she must have an attitude. I don't know why...but I love that in a girl.



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

-No kids



-Um as long as its not over average



-Any, I love all hair colors such as blond, black, brunette, pink, whatever lol



-mmm at most 5'7" no higher



-any, I love all eye colors



-yes and no



-of course but its ok if she isn't a super nerd or one.



-lips..., big and sexy like Angelina Jolie ;P well small is cute too



-Um as long as shes not flat thats all (size doesn't really matter)



-



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

No kids,130,brunette,brown,yes,definitely yes,yes,40, got a job, cleans the house, gets my beer, cooks my dinner, brings me her check, her name is Jane and shes all mine.



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

kids:1 weight:130 -153 hair:brown or blond [ doesn't matter] height 5'4'' -5'6'' eye color: blue or green tan: doesn't even matter smart: yes lips: doesn't matter boob: medium



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

The perfect girl is someone who is a true person, meaning she is unconditional, unchanging, and thinks not only of herself in a relationship. She is the one who is willing to sacrifice herself and put her husband above her. This goes the same with the perfect man.



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

doesn't exist.



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

if the chemistry is on any how will be perfect.



Guys: describe the perfect girl?

any kids? doesn't matter to me



weight? slim or average so around 110 to 120



hair? lots of colors like black with green highlights



height? not taller than me so under 5'6"



eye color? doesn't matter



tan? lightly golden brown



smart? intelligent enough to hold their own when discussing physics and or psychology



lips? soft



boobs? don't matter

1 comment:

  1. any kids? Yes I do want kids, but when I'm married



    weight? Ok weight. Not to be shallow but I want a girl that is not too skinny or fat. Normal weight is fine.



    hair? I used to like long black hair, but any hair is good. Just not shaved. I'm currently liking hair that is two different colors.



    height? Not taller than me.



    eye color? I used to like blue eyes or green eyes or colored eyes. But any eye color is good.



    tan? Haha as long as they're not oragne. I'm pretty dark so at least not darker than me.



    smart? Yes , my girl has to be smart. I love having intelligent conversations with girls about the world or God or just circumstances. I can't stand dumb blondes.



    lips? I like lips that speak good words. Hahah my girl would have to deal with me since I have chapped lips. XP

    I purposely skipped the last question because it is not what is on the outside, but her personality on the inside that matters. I love a girl with passion, a hobby, like playing music, doing stuff we enjoy together. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what she looms like as long as we both love eachother and are happy. A wise man one said that "I looked for a woman with personality. Her looks were just a bonus. "

    ReplyDelete

 
secured loan