Friday, June 18, 2010

Low sex drive, how do I get him to understand..?

that my drive has decreased after I gave birth. He's taking it personally, thinking i'm not attracted to him when I am. We have sex once/twice a week! Is this not enough when you have a kid? I'm trying to get him to understand that couples with kids, don't have sex that often. Isn't this true? I'm tired of hearing about "his needs" how he's thought about cheating! I'm TIRED of it. Once/twice a week should be enough when I'm the one doing mostly everything for my child! I don't feel like having sex all the time, why can't he understand?!? I don't even see him doing anything to help me try to correct it! I am soo frustrated with him. Women who have children, often lose their libido but it's like i'm talking french to him! %26gt;:-( Why won't he listen? Can anyone share my pain before I start pulling my hair out!?!? I just wanna know why he won't listen.....maybe he just wants an excuse to cheat, that's what I think, because he's not listening to what I'm saying.



Low sex drive, how do I get him to understand..?

once/twice a week is more then a lot of couples get. Sounds like you guys should go to counceling. He is not listening to you and that is a problem. In comparison your libido is not that bad. There are wifes that give it up 1 to 2 times a YEAR. So it seems that there is something else that is bothering him. Maybe it is like you said that he is trying to find an excuse to cheat. Since you have kids you should try to work this out but if he continues to treat you like this and specially if he cheats you need to seriously consider leaving. Do not let a man put you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan