Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why do people have to have a mate to feel like a whole person ?

i have 7 sisters and 3 brothers....and im the oldest (38). all of them look a lot older than i do ...and have all kind of financial problem..gray hair..been married severl times..and just cant seem to find the right one..ok now me ...my credit score is perfect...i have no gray hair..never been married (been asked by many) i'm a model. date when i choose..dont need a babysitter (no kids)..and travel all over the place..no one to awnser to ....and i feel %100 like a whole person. so why do people have to have a mate . i hear that some folks just dont want to be lonely....from what i hear they end up lonely and with a broken heart....so why?/ being a whole person to me is ...good job ...no bills...good health...good credit ...plenty of money in bank...great friends and family...a nice church home .what more can you ask for ???



Why do people have to have a mate to feel like a whole person ?

Wow your life sounds so together..more power to you..sounds very "free"I'm a single mom and struggling..I've always wanted to be a mom and I did'nt wait now I struggle..too late to turn back now..sometimes people are lonley even when they are married and/or have children..I think it all comes down to the individual..we are supposed to be whole before we get together with someone...I'm single but not lonely and I am whole...I hope alot of young girls read this..they need to know that they don't have to get married right away..they can choose their career first..



Why do people have to have a mate to feel like a whole person ?

Seems to me low self-esteem and babies having babies and people not taking marriage seriously is the problem. I'm single again and have never been happier. I don't let someone else make me happy. I make me happy. One of my favorite quotes is from the Madonna song, Justify My Love: "Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another". There are too many poor people out there! You keep doing your thing. I'm sorry your siblings and so many other people out there just don't know what their missing!



Why do people have to have a mate to feel like a whole person ?

what works for you depends on who you are. Obviously being single is your ideal life and it works out great for you. Hooray for you knowing what makes you happy in life.



Just because YOU'RE happy being single doesn't mean everyone else is. Your siblings sound like they don't know how to talk things out in a relationship. If they did, they wouldn't have so many divorces. That's an unfortunate common issue in the world today.



My husband and I feel whole because our relationship has made us the people we are today. We both have good jobs, the only debt we have is a car loan and a few hospital bills from my pregnancy (and we'll have it all paid off within the next year), good credit, we have enough money in the bank for a rainy day fund, we love our family and have (mostly) decent friends, like our apartment (at least for now).



The only thing that we have that you don't is the fact that both of us have personality issues that the other helps control/prevent/heal. People think I'm a happy, well-adjusted person, but what they don't realize is that deep down I'm scared, depressed and self-conscious (sometimes to the point of self-loathing). My husband has been the only person to see that without prompting because he's the same way for different reasons. We compliment each other, and that works for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan