Sunday, November 29, 2009

Did my mum see a ghost??

the other night my mum was walking upto the shop and passed a house with a porch without curtains in it. she seen a girl in a pink top with long blonde hair hanging in it. she ran to a neighbours house for help and was really shook up but when the man went over to the house,he said there was only 2 ladies there and both had dark hair. my mum is not really a beleiver in ghosts and stuff but she swears on my kids lives there was a girl hanging!!!! is there any way i can find out the history of the houseneighbours dont know anything about someone hanging theirselves



Did my mum see a ghost??

It is very possible that she did see a reflection of something that happened in that house in the past. It could have been the same time it happened and for some reason something wanted her to see it. Check the local newspapers. Good luck and report back, I would like to hear about what you find!



PS. Have her go back again at the exact same time she saw it that night.



Did my mum see a ghost??

was the shop your mum going to an off licence?....does she like a drink?...does she?....eh...eh.....?



Did my mum see a ghost??

Hallucination, vivid imagination, or very low-frequency sounds are the sources of ghosts.



Did my mum see a ghost??

No she didn't see a ghost. Ghost's don't appear and just hang there. They charge about the place yelling "WOOOOO" and waving chains.



Either she imagined it, was drunk, or it was a prank by some neddish wee *bad word*.



Did my mum see a ghost??

It sounds like it. Though without evidence, proving it outside of her subjective experience is going to be extremely difficult.



If you, or your Mum, want to dig into the building's history, you'll have to check council and other property records for the details. Start with present and prior ownership, and try and see if you can connect details with records such as census details, the electoral register, even parish and national records of births, marriages and (of course) deaths.



If you dig deeply enough, sooner or later you'll find something ...



Did my mum see a ghost??

It could be a trick on her eyes, ghost, or practical joke.



Did my mum see a ghost??

That may be an hallucination. How old is she? It is better to look for a physiologist.



Did my mum see a ghost??

hic



Did my mum see a ghost??

Ghost was just passin' through. Belief Jesus Christ the Lord.



Did my mum see a ghost??

It well could be that ur mom saw a ghost. Ghosts are people that have died and havent moved on to the other side yet. They stay here to resolve any unfinished business that they may have. It could be a problem that they have or that they need to get a message to someone.



You could goto ur local library and find out who had previously lived at that address, but their maybe a fee for this service.



If ur mom did see this girl, then it means that the girl wanted ur mom to see her and it was a kind of way to ask for ur moms help.



See if ur mom would go back to the house and just say out loud i know that u want me to help you but u will have to help me to help you.



Did my mum see a ghost??

It would be interesting to know the history of the house or the people living there. That would certainly bring answers.



Did my mum see a ghost??

may be , why not ?!



Did my mum see a ghost??

yeah she did !!!!!!!!!!!!



Did my mum see a ghost??

yeah your mum saw a ghost that needs help getting to the other side i hope she finds it god love her.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan