Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am trying to find some one for my best friend to share her happness?

i have a friend that is very good and and has two kids and would like the same thing she like as stephen king books most huntting and colic as well as kids.she has a heart of gold and i would reely like to help find happyness as i have there must be about her age 37 she has a lovely long black hair and big poerson so there must be some one who will read this can get it tucht vir me her friend please



I am trying to find some one for my best friend to share her happness?

Define 'big person'. I have heard this term before and it always fills me with trepidation.



I am trying to find some one for my best friend to share her happness?

Again, this time in English (or some known language)??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan