Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is this right? Should my parents pay for my grandmother?

Ok, I know you think I shouldn't say this because she's my grandmother, but I totally DISLIKE her, she's totally wrecking everything in my family. Why? Because it screams MENTAL PATIENT, all around her. She's been in the hospital 4 weeks because she hallucinates shyt, and pulls her hair, and always want to steal $$ from her kids...today we got a letter saying that my parents have to send $300 A MONTH...WTF is that about? Now they have to pay for her f***cking well being?? This is a NIGHTMARE! They were planning to buy a house, but they can say goodbye to it, because we are going to be forever stuck in this hellhole, now don't tell me to get a job since i do, and I won't give crap to her, because I only met that lady twice in my life, and don't like her personality at all...is there a way for my parents to avoid this situation, because this OLD LADY is pissing me off. She's always making my parents argue, and always asks for money...stupid.



Is this right? Should my parents pay for my grandmother?

I know exactly how you feel. I went through the same thing. Once my dad said no to my mom's mom, she started turning to other family members. But as long as they handed out to her, she would call and expect everything from them. Your mom and dad need to really talk serious about this problem that is haunting your family. If she has no income, social security or anything, the state will make a way for her. They just need to do some talking to the right people to have state funds coming in to support her. If she needs to go to a old folks home, then I would see that she gets there. If she is not a real part of your family,(which she must be just a bumb) I'd leave it up to the state to support her because your family has to stop this madness. Good luck



Is this right? Should my parents pay for my grandmother?

You have a real anger problem, ought to work on it.



Is this right? Should my parents pay for my grandmother?

What a family!!! If she has no income, have your parents talk to the hospital about state agencies, etc. that might can pick up the tab for her to be there. I know you say you don't like her and you only met her twice, but would you do your own parents this way? Think about it...



Is this right? Should my parents pay for my grandmother?

yes they should because that's their mother.. when the elderly can no longer care for themselves their bills become the persons who r responsible for her unfortunately..



this will happen to u one day and u'll see what they go through.. the elderly don't ask to be senile, or confused, forgetful or a pain in the as$.. but it happens naturally as they begin to deteriorate, somebody has to be responsible for them...



but tell ur parents to look into charity care @ the hospital that she's in...



Is this right? Should my parents pay for my grandmother?

Is she over 65, and destitute, if so, then suggest to your parents that she qualifies for Medicare. Contact your local Department of Social Services, the Medicaid office, and ask them yourself if she qualifies.



If she qualifies, all her care will be provided by the state, and you and your family can get your own home.



Good Luck!



Is this right? Should my parents pay for my grandmother?

You'll be 18 soon enough. Work on saving your money you make, if your parents say that you have to work to support your family while they support her, then quit. Don't work. If your living conditions are so terrible, call a state agency to put you in a foster home. You may find being at home isn't so bad. Honestly, don't worry about how your parent's spend their money...yes it is THEIRS and they will spend it how they like. Sorry you are not on their agenda. Save your money from your work and move when you are 18 and buy the things you want with the money you earn. Buy a house when you are 20 and show your parents how well you can do. They will be proud of you.



Is this right? Should my parents pay for my grandmother?

She is sick. She raised one of your parents. She probably won't live long anyway. She deserves 300 a moth to live, little girl. Being mentally ill won't make you the most popular person on earth but she is your GRANDMOTHER and she is SICK. You are selfish, self centered and self absorbed. Grow up.



If it is affecting your parents that much and you see them struggle-stop being a brat for a second and get a job and bring in 300 a month. They want that house for YOU not for themselves.



Is this right? Should my parents pay for my grandmother?

WOW dont be so mad at the lady if they want to help then let em %26amp; save your money to move or give it to your mom for the house they want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan