Sunday, November 29, 2009

Question for WOMEN only with 30-ish sons who want to get a sex change?

I am 34 and a MtF (male to female) transsexual- my mom is 58 and we have gone round and round about me wanting to have a female body and live as a woman.



Some facts of the matter:



%26gt; I am rather feminine looking



%26gt; I regularly get "ma'amed" while in public



%26gt; I have very low, almost non-existent testosterone levels



%26gt; I have been told on several occasions that I am naturally feminine acting



%26gt; I already have "C" cup breasts



%26gt; I have wide hips and male pants don't stay up with out a belt- 40" waist band, 32" waist



%26gt; I have long, thick, curly hair



%26gt; I strongly resemble my mother in the face



%26gt; I have no hair on my back or chest



%26gt; I prefer the romantic attentions of men over women any day



%26gt; I am sterile



I have always been this way for as long as I can remember, yet my mom wants me to be a man, get married, and have kids.



I have known since I can remember that I wanted to be a girl, but I was raised as a boy.



What issues would you have if your son wanted a sex change?



Question for WOMEN only with 30-ish sons who want to get a sex change?

Hi,



First off, i've not got a 30ish son...but am a woman, my boys only a yr old. :)



I'd like to say all the usual..i'll support my son no matter what...if he feels like he should be a woman, then so be it. Or i often ask myself what i'd say to him if he told me he was gay one day.



I'm not going to lie, i would be disappointed, but more for the fact of what society would treat him like than anything else. I wouldn't want my child to suffer.



Your mother is from a different generation, she is bound to react differently to say what i will in 30 years time.



If you are her only son..then ofcourse she would love to see you married and have had children.



But, at the end of the day..she's your mother and loves you no matter what. She may be against it now, but it sounds like shes warming up to the idea.



Question for WOMEN only with 30-ish sons who want to get a sex change?

Hi, this ladies answer is a good one. I'd only like to add that there are support groups out there. They may be hard to find but they are out there. And ignore that religious nut who put you down. they suck. Report It



Question for WOMEN only with 30-ish sons who want to get a sex change?

Thanks for choosing my answer...Maybe you could put your mother in touch with other people in your situation? Then she could talk to the families..it may put her mind at ease....i know i'd like to get as much info as possible.



take care x Report It



Question for WOMEN only with 30-ish sons who want to get a sex change?

A lot of people probably won't enjoy this answers: If you were a woman, you'd have no question about it. God made you a man, and it isn't just your hormones that make you one.



Question for WOMEN only with 30-ish sons who want to get a sex change?

I am not a mother with a 30-ish son but....It sounds like ur mother already sees u like a women or at least some what. I think u should take her with u to all of ur doctors appoints for the "change" so she can see what u will be going thru and so that she understands the procedure also. cause u will need a lot of support once u do this and who better to be ur main supporter than ur MOM. Im barley starting my family but i think if i have a boy and this were to happen to him and this be his decision i would stand by him. U have to remember though u are her little boy and she will probably always think of u that way.



hope that help a little



Question for WOMEN only with 30-ish sons who want to get a sex change?

if you limit the answers only to women who are in that situation you wont get any answers. personally i would let my grown child do what they feel they need to do. it would take me some time to get used to a change like that but if you already have feminine looks its not that much of a leap. we all have to be true to ourselves.



Question for WOMEN only with 30-ish sons who want to get a sex change?

You describe a lot of your physical traits. But what about emotionally, mentally and psychologically? If there is a man accept who you are and want to be your partner. Would you still want a sex change? You have to be on hormonal therapy for at least 2 years before an actual sex operation. This is to ensure you are clear that you really want to be a heterosexual woman and not a gay men who like to play dress up or having a career as a female impersonator.



Question for WOMEN only with 30-ish sons who want to get a sex change?

I'd want my son to have the best doctor to do the job!I have no problem with this.if you need a shoulder,I always have one open!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan