Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why do I look so African?

Both of my parents are my biological parents, both of them are l yellow with narrow features and wavy hair. My father has green/hazel eyes. But I have really dark skin with strong african features and nappy hair. Its so weird. My parents sayed both of them had great parents that were pitch black and both them married white looking blacks, People think I am adopted. My sister is lighter then both of my parent's, People call me blackie and tar baby at my school. My sister has lighter skin then both of my parents, and she doesn't look black at all. i hate being so black, is their any natural way to lighten my skin? I want my features to be narrow like my parents and sister, my features and my skin tone is ulgy and I am way too black. Will my kids be like this?



Why do I look so African?

ok stop it! it's just skin. why does it matter to you? c'mon man it's not like lighter skin is gonna make you a better person. seriously............



Why do I look so African?

Please don't try to lighten your skin! Do you know how ugly Michael Jackson is?! People are all different colors no matter what race. My parents are both caucasian, but have dark skinned and can tan. I am really pale and I burn if I'm out in the sun too long. I'd love to be able to be tan, but its just not meant to be. The bright side is because of this, I won't have that many wrinkles from the sun. You will also age well, since the melatonin in your dark skin acts as a natural SPF to the sun. People also called me names like casper because I'm so pale. You are not too black. A hateful person or persons can find something "wrong" with everyone. No one is perfect. Love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan