Sunday, November 29, 2009

I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

If a guy gets a new girlfriend and has been with her for 2 weeks does that mean he's completly over his old one?



Story:



I went out with him for 2 years...he could be such a jerk to me and was very sneaky. He was my first boyfriend/kiss/i told him my secrets/i lost my virginity to him (he told a lot of his friends which made me upset). I walked away from him and he tried to keep in touch for 3 months while this girl was trying really hard to pursue him. Now he has this new girlfriend and I don't hear from him anymore. I broke up with him...yet I feel bad he found someone else...the girl has dark hair like me....she's obsessed with Hannah Montana which is like a little kids show...I don't know I just don't like her I think she's weird...Why am I having a hard time moving on? Maybe because I see him every day at school...I don't know why it's so hard...



I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

its always hard i went out with a guy for 2 days and now he has a new girlfriend (i broke up with him) and every time i see the i get a weird feeling we are still friends but its just hard to talk to him ESPECIALLY if you lost your virginity to him



I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

First of all dissing your competition is just for sore losers. Its never gonna work. And second, get over it. He isnt interested in going with you anymore, so let him be. Find someone else.



I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

A good way to forget about this guy is to not have anything to do with him for a few days. Find a weekend when you can go out with friends, you know, out to the mall, or to a theme park, things that girlfriends do with each other. Then sleepover with a few close friends and talk with them. Have some fun with them, fun you don't have with guys. It should help take your mind off him for a few days. Hope this helps. :)



I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

Just move on...



I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

Well, your question is not too long. It's hard because it was your first real relationship. And you did the right thing in all respects. He will be as bad to her as he was to you. It is too recent for you to get over with. His new girlfriend is making everything hard all over again. You need more time. He is not worth your thoughts.



I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

I know this is very tough but I would advise you forget this guy. He is not worth you. He really does not seem concerned about you. Just try to forget him by throwing away things given by him like gifts or anything that reminds you of him, not thinking of him. If you see him in school, just walk past. Just behave as if he never existed. Try doing this. I know its not easy but this seems one of the only ways out.



Take care



I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

Im also trying to move on from a guy. I also see him everyday at school. It just makes it that much harder. Unfortunately, ive learned that if theres something in your head that you want to forget about but its been in your head for so long that when you want to let go...you almost cant.



good luck...



I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

ay yai yai. well i have been in the same situation before, well still in it kinda.



he could be dating the girl cuz he is mad at you, my ex dated a girl the following week cuz he was so mad an hurt i broke up with him.



you can ignore him if you want or just act like it doesnt bother you much. i mean he did pursue you for 3 months after you broke up with him, and if you don't like him then you have to realize there is a point in evreyone's life where you got to let people move on and he might be doing that too.



as for you, i think its normal for an ex to get a little jealous but in a sense it shows you aren't over him. so i think you 2 need to have a talk and see where you both are at. the main thing is to make asure youuuu are happy.



hope i helped :/



I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

no i don't think he's over you yet. i dated a girl for a year and a half and several months after we broke up i had a new gf and i wasnt completely over my ex even though we had stopped talking for a few months. the reason ur finding it hard to move on is because he was probably ur first love. you'll always have a soft spot in ur heart for him, but dont confuse this with wanting him back. just give it time and you will be able to move on. date new guys until you find one you like a lot



I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

i know how u feel. the reason that its really hard to move on is because.. like u said.. u two went out for 2 years.. had ur ups and downs... and mostly u gave him ur everything. he was ur first everything basically and he was like ur best friend if u told him all ur secrets. and u see him everyday at school and everything u see him im guessing all the memories and times u had with him comes back. and the way ur saying this girl is all weird and stuff just.. i dont know for sure but it could be jealousy that u still arent over this guy yet. and if he's been chasing u for over 3 months bfore u stopped (which was wat happened w/ this guy i use to go out w/ but it was only for like 2 months.) well.. obviously he was sick and tired of not having u anymore.. u pushed him away and everything and he decided to move on. and if he was mean and a jerk to u.. think about it... why would u want to go out w/ him again? it'll take a long time.. it took me a longg time to get over my real first too... but what you need to do is get over this guy. start looking at other guys. it'll help to start thinking about something else for a change. ull still have thoughts about him and stuff.. but slowly ... as time goes buy.. ur heart will heal and ull be able to find someone new and its alright to have memory flashes becuase he was ur first everything.. but just know he was never the right one for and if u cant believe that think about all the bad things he's done to u and how mean he was to u.



I know this is long...but if you're patient..read this and help me out. thank you?

it may be beacuse there is something about him you still like and you may need "closure" and because you feel that way about him you are jealous of the new girl he is dating



I think you should pull him aside and tell him how you feel and maybe he can help because if he's what you say he is I'm sure he will be willing to help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan