Thursday, November 26, 2009

This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

I like this girl that i met in english class last year and i think she liked me. we r both sophmores in high school now. shes 16, i'm 15. she stared @ me when we were supposesd to b working and she wrote an entire page in my year book. i wanted 2 no if she liked me cause i haven't talked to her in a year %26amp; want to get things going again. Am i attractive? I am:



honest



caring/friendly



shy- no gf b4



good with little kids



serious



smart-4.0 GPA, college classes next year.



Height: 5'6"



asian - black hair, dark eyes



pn golf team- very busy Feb.-May



not strong but not weak



works on ebay - $50-200/ month



wants serious relationship



neither popular or unpopular



hard worker



I like her looks, personality.



Her info:



she is really beautiful



she likes smarts but doesn't have good grades



she plays tennis and possibly lacrosse



she is always smiling and i have never seen her upset



she is into fashion/clothes



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

i swear you asked this question already.



look. I'm pretty sure you're not earning any points with that special girl by spending your time on the internet. You'd be a lot better off upping your confidence out in real life, not on the internet. Despite the fact that you call yourself "not cocky but not insecure" just proves your insecurity and lack of confidence. If you really had it, you wouldn't be asking for validation on the internet. Plus, everything you've listed are only good qualities. I'm 100% sure this is not an accurate representation of who you are. You've given a lot of vanilla, half/half descriptions, which could describe anyone. In short, get off the internet if you wanna get with that girl and talk to her.



DUDE, YOU ARE A ******* LOSER!!!! GET OFF THE INTERNET AT ASK HER, STOP ASKING THE SAME GODDAM QUESTION ON THE INTERNET. YOU ARE PROBABLY REALLY UGLY IF YOU HAVE TO KEEP ASKING THE QUESTION. SHE WILL NEVER GO OUT WITH YOU.



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

you sound like a pretty nice kid. it sounds like she may have liked you if she wrote a whole page in your yearbook, but if you haven't talked in a year you might want to pick things up again. ask her out and then you'll get your answer. --good luck



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

sure...i guess



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

She's probably a real nice, popular girl that is very nice. I wouldn't assume she likes you particularly.



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

I think she does like you but i also think she's shy to so you might have to approach her first.



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

sometimes it doesnt matter how a person looks on the outside (but u sound pretty attractive). people ask me why i like a guy thts Phillipino..they say hes so ugly..but i find him attractive and i love his personality and everything. But back to you. Ask her to go to lunch or the movies or sumthing. Maybe even before, go to one or two of her tennis matches. Take things slow and dont rush. Good luck!! :)



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

Oh boy... you are a VERY ATTRACTIVE MAN!



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

well i have know idea if u r attractive. %26amp; 2ed ask her out if u like her %26amp; want 2 get 2 know her ask her out



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

I would go up and ask. There is no time like the present... so get a move on!!!



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

dude, when you're 16. they just want you to be cute...they could give a crap what kind of personality you have. now when you're 35...all of those things you mentioned will be of great use to you. for now, just be yourself. if she likes you, you'll know right away.



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

I did the same thing to a guy I liked in high school. I wrote an entire page so that he would remember me and hopefully think of me. I would say she is interested especially if she left her phone number or email or aim or something. Go for it!



This one's for the girls in high school. Am i attractive and does she like me?

dude i am a guy but i say probely she has a big crush on you ,and you should be able to date who you want and not ask people if she has a crush on you or not if you like her then you do. Probly you would be a good couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan