Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need everybody and anybodys help! :D?

HI! I have been homeschooled ALL of my life! But this year my mom is making me go to school!(For the experience! I am going in to 7 grade!)Most people think I am really pretty! lol!



I need some advice like what to...



What hair cut should I get my hair is 2 inches below my shoulder!



wear



supplies



make up



what to do and what not to do



what to expect!



and advice on how to get through it!



STUFF ABOUT ME



I am 12



I am REALLy tall for my age 5"5



I ride horses altho you would never tell by the way I dress



I am not TOTALLy a prep just kinda!



I get semi descent grades!



I also wanted you to know that I know absoulutly NO one! SO i get to start fresh! (Not like other people if they were weird in the other grades.... kids will most likly not like them!)



If you waant to know wanything elses just ask and I will add additional detalis!



Money is not a prob!



THANK YOU!



I need everybody and anybodys help! :D?

Ok as for hair, make up, supplies, and clothing just be yourself!! Expect drama! You have to be strong inside to get through the 7th grade. Theres always something wrong with someone but don't worry about it. Always stay true to yourself don't let others tell you how it is or let them push you around. Always stay confident no one wants to be around someone who is always down and whiny and concerned about themselves. It helps to be friends with EVERYONE not close friends but you know not enemies. It will make 7th grade WAY easier to get through. Participate in a lot of sports and clubs it just helps with the friends thing. 7th grade and 8th grade are great years so just have fun be excited!! I am going to 9th grade now so if you have any questions at all or help or anything go ahead and email me (jaziyazi@yahoo.com)id e glad to help!!:)



I need everybody and anybodys help! :D?

Just be yourself! It's easier that way.



I need everybody and anybodys help! :D?

relax and don't worry you will fit in fine.



I need everybody and anybodys help! :D?

woah! congratz aww ur so young... well ur gonna have a blast if u start off right...



keep rude comments or unwanted opinions to yourself or else it will come back and bite u in the *** and cause u drama...and who wants drama?..no one.. dont look for problems.. act yourself and be friendly and trust me in about a week you"ll know alot of ppl. about hair and makeup it goes back to be yourself .be natural cute your hair if u like it short. In 7th grade your gonna experience the whole whos popular whos not and who the popular hottest guy in school is..so dumb but it happens.. theres alot of rumors and smack talking around those years but just dont get involved in it. your best friends will maybe be your enemies the next day so again keep comments to yourself



I need everybody and anybodys help! :D?

Most people will already have their little group of friends, so you will have to be out going and friendly, but girls at this age can be mean sometimes, so just be yourself, and have fun. Get involved in a sport or club at school, it will help you get to know people. just beyourself and have fun!



I need everybody and anybodys help! :D?

Just be confident and u'll be fine.



I need everybody and anybodys help! :D?

cool were a lot a like hehe:) i homeschooled all my life to but this fall im going to high school and im a little nervous lol. but you should just act normal. i would act normal but im not lol jk. God bless you



I need everybody and anybodys help! :D?

The best thing sweetheart is to remember to be yourself. Friends will come and will be attracted to your character for the genuine you.... but I also know that this is an age that you are more aware of who you are and those around you.... to fit into a society you have no clue of is awkward.... start roaming through magazines to see what the lastest fashions are.... research some hair style books to determine a style that is most appropiate for a budding teen:) and mostly... adhere to school rules and policy... Have a blast and be blessed



I need everybody and anybodys help! :D?

you seem like you will adjust quickly. i have just finished 7th grade and you are not really tall so don't worry. i would keep your hair long enough to wear up and look good down. don't wear a lot of make-up it may block your true beauty. try wearing clothes that will look good on your body. jeans and tees are always in style from my experience there is a lot of drama and don't get involved in that in your first year. people will be dating but it is better if you don't date and work hard for good grades. you will be able to tell the difference between the people you want to be friends with so don't worry.



have fun%26amp;good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan